Liquidating assets before nursing home
(4) Unless the appointment provides otherwise, a local health integration network supervisor has the exclusive right to exercise all of the powers of the board of the network and of the network and its directors, officers and members.(5) The Lieutenant Governor in Council may specify the powers and duties of a local health integration network supervisor appointed under this section and the terms and conditions governing those powers and duties.
Liquidating assets before nursing home british interracial dating
(2) A local health integration network shall notify a health service provider that it intends to enter into a service accountability agreement with the provider or that it seeks to amend such an agreement.
(4) If the parties have not negotiated a service accountability agreement or an amendment within 90 days of the notice under subsection (2), each party shall, within a further 60 days, develop a written issues statement and provide a copy to the other party.
12.1 (1) The Minister may appoint one or more investigators to investigate and report on the quality of the management and administration of a local health integration network, or any other matter relating to a local health integration network, where the Minister considers it in the public interest to do so.
(a) require the production of records or anything else that is relevant to the investigation, including books of account, documents, bank accounts, vouchers, correspondence and payroll records, records of staff hours worked and records of personal health information; (c) upon giving a receipt and showing the evidence of appointment, remove a record or anything else that is relevant to the investigation for review or copying, as long as the review or copying is carried out with reasonable dispatch and the record or thing is promptly returned to the local health integration network; (5) If an investigator requires the production of a record or anything else that is relevant to the investigation, the local health integration network that has custody of the record or thing shall produce it and, in the case of a record, shall on request provide any assistance that is reasonably necessary to interpret the record or to produce it in a readable form.
(6) Unless the appointment provides otherwise, a health service provider supervisor has the exclusive right to exercise all of the powers of the governing body of the provider and its directors, officers, members or shareholders as the case may be.
(7) The local health integration network may specify the powers and duties of a health service provider supervisor appointed under this section and the terms and conditions governing those powers and duties.
(8) An investigator and his or her agents shall keep confidential all information that comes to the investigator’s knowledge in the course of an investigation under this Act and shall not communicate any information to any other person except as required by law or except where the communication is to the Minister or a person employed in or performing services for the Ministry.
(11) The Minister shall cause a copy of the report of an investigation, with all personal health information de-identified, to be delivered to the chair of the board of directors of the local health integration network.
(9) If the health service provider does not deliver a rejection notice within 30 days of receiving the notice of an offer under subsection (8), then the notice of offer shall be deemed to be the service accountability agreement between the network and the provider or an amendment to such an agreement, as the case may be, and the network and the provider shall comply with that agreement.
(10) The health service provider may reject any offer referred to in subsection (8) by providing a notice to the network and the Minister within 30 days of receiving the notice of offer from the network and the provider shall state its reasons for rejecting the offer.
(b) a consideration as to whether the facts and events leading to the inability to negotiate the service accountability agreement or amendment affect the health service provider alone or whether they affect more than one provider, including the health system generally; and (6) If the parties have not negotiated a service accountability agreement or amendment within the 60 day period mentioned in subsection (4), the chief executive officer of the local health integration network shall offer to meet the chief executive officer of the health service provider within 14 days of the expiry of that 60 day period, and, if they meet, they shall seek to negotiate the terms and conditions of the service accountability agreement or the amendment.